Although the weather still seems to be a bit bipolar, it’s clear that the intense heat has reduced.
This means more of those dreaded cold nights which we just hate, especially if we have no one to give us joto. To help you keep warm, you can make some good old soup and nothing beats chicken soup for real.
1. Put the chicken, carrots, celery and onion in a large soup pot and cover with cold water. Heat and simmer, uncovered, until the chicken meat falls off of the bones (skim off foam every so often).
2. Take everything out of the pot. Strain the broth.
3. Pick the meat off of the bones and chop the carrots, celery and onion.
4. Season the broth with salt, pepper and chicken bouillon to taste, if desired.
5. Return the chicken, carrots, celery and onion to the pot, stir together, and serve.
Would you cook this for your man or family?