If you love chicken, this recipe will blow you away.
I’m sure it’s not only the Luhyas who have clicked on this post! Tutawache kuwaekelea. Chicken is bae and it’s for everyone. This delicious recipe is so easy to make and it will sure make your guests have something to talk about if you include it in your next barbecue.
- 1 kg chicken wings
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp. hot sauce (if you prefer it spicy)
- Ranch dressing (or any other preferred salad dressing) for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and place a wire rack over a baking sheet. In a large bowl, toss chicken wings with oil, paprika, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
2. Bake until chicken is golden and skin is crispy, 55 to 60 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, make sauce: In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Add barbecue sauce, honey, and hot sauce and bring to a simmer. Let thicken, 5 minutes, then remove from heat.
4. Heat broiler on low. Transfer baked wings to a bowl and toss with sauce until completely coated. Return to rack and broil (watching carefully!) until sauce caramelizes, 3 minutes.
5. Serve with ranch.