Your weekend getup needs a little Huddah inspiration.
Huddah is one unstoppable Kenyan woman. She is currently working with brands like Big Square, Rick Ross’s Belair wine and her very own makeup line, Huddah Cosmetics. In between globe-trotting, business, Television interviews and meeting her fans, she still has time to look good. Her most recent favorite fashion item is the scarf she wraps around her head in a bandana style. She is totally giving us 90’s vibes in the look.
Here are some of the times she looked amazing in her headband.
1. The socialite in heels and a headband looks really good at her favorite hangout, Sankara.
2. She has a way of making anything she has on look good. We wonder if we could look this good in an Uber!
3. Who knew head wraps and bikinis go so well together? Trust her to show us how to match our swimwear with our headgear.
4. Even after this long, we still think Huddah looks really innocent and totally relatable. She could be a part of your #girlquad.
5. Being comfortable is the new sexy and she gives us a taste of athleisure in her sneakers, casual dress and headband.
Would you wear her headpiece? Huddah is on brand ambassador duty for Rick Ross and haters all had something to say.