We are loving how plus size babes are rocking in the fashion department!
Who doesn’t know Yoliswa Mqoco?! Well, let me update you. She is such an amazing plus size fashion stylista! When you want some fashion inspiration you can always pop up on her Instagram and you’ll be amazed. So many plus size ladies don’t dress up or live up to their potential and when we spot any plus size lady who dresses well we just go crazy and cheer for her! Plus size ladies you need to dress like everyday is your runway! Stop wearing those baggy, over-size distasteful clothes and bag you a cute outfit.
Here are 5 looks that we are obsessing over:
1. Who said curvy girls can’t wear all white??! We hate the misconception about big girls and wearing all white! Yoliswa looks gorgeous and angelic in her brilliant white dress with detailed bell sleeves. We love the heavy accessories on this look in a rose gold colour. Ladies from this look don’t shy away from your all white outfit!
2. Goddess vibes is what this plus size girl gives off from this look. She wears a dark peach one shoulder maxi dress. From her hair; which is currently trending and we love down to her hair accessories and jewellery we approve of this look. Style tip; if you have insecurities around the mid-section go all out on those body-shapers to have you looking snatched!
3. Currently obsessing over her all-black monochrome look! We can’t stop gushing over this style right here. Her Burgundy hair colour is the best way to add a pop of colour to the look she was going for. She pairs her black beret, black outfit with matching black booties. This outfit is perfect for those early morning coffee dates.
4. Kimonos are your best friend girls! Do you see how this gorgeous babe styles it? She paired her yellow satin kimono with all black outfits underneath. Totally street style look vibes is just everything! The best thing we love about this look is her floral headgear, can we get some flowers please!?
5. C’mon now, who said casual looks are just boring? We totally disagree! Yoliswa slays her causal look without any effort. She pairs her large white sweatshirt with black sweats and white trendy sneakers. Going out for a quick run at the mall this is what you definitely go for!
We love plus size fashion bloggers and their sense of style!