Women who like to wear makeup have a hard time standing up for themselves to clueless people.
Have you ever met someone at work or at an event and one of the first questions they ask is about the amount of makeup you wear? Some familiar questions asked to makeup users are: Why are you wearing so much makeup? Don’t you know makeup will age you? You do not feel fake? You do not swallow your lipstick while eating? Kwani ulikataa kuwa natural? What happens when it rains? How does your husband/boyfriend feel about this?
Curiosity is good if they are inquiring on the products or technique you use or there is genuine concern but some people are straight up rude.
For those men who are reading this article, you should know that women wear makeup for their own damn self and you have no business making decisions for them.
1. It Is An Art.
2. The World Is Your Catwalk
3. It Is Spiritual
4. The Only Work Out That Does Break A Sweat
5. Helps With Your Kitchen Skills
6. It Gives A Whole New Meaning to words..Nude or Naked
7. It Is Your Investment. You Have Worked Hard On Your Collection.
8. And Simply Tell Them That This Is Your Calling.
What other responses do you give people who ask you these questions?
Share with us on our Facebook Page: ZUMI MAGAZINE