Tiny cornrow hairstyles are more popular than ever in Kenya!
Ghanaian braids have the most popular hairstyle in Kenya and Africa in general. Everyone is rocking them because of how easy they are to recreate and they are perfect for work, school and also for special occasions. Ghanaian braids are big and can easily keep your hair protected from the rain and unpredictable weather. As people are moving away from big cornrows in Kenya, smaller cornrow hairstyles (back to school lines) are coming back in style!
These are the coolest tiny cornrow hairstyles you need to try out today!
1. This JigSaw Puzzle is too cool to handle!
2. Simple yet elegant is the reason we love this look.
3. Impress everyone with this amazing design on the side of your scalp.
4. Why be boring when you can have your hairstyle look like the most complicated roundabout ever!
5. Goddess braids are still trending and if you haven’t tried them out, you need to!
6. These are the neatest braids I have ever seen! Do you agree?
7. Wow! This is the one that will give you sleepless nights! Everything about this look is pure awesomeness!
Which look is your favorite? Tag your friends and ask them which one you should get! Here are cute braids hairstyles you can let your daughter have.