Braids hairstyles for kids have evolved over the years and these cornrow hairstyles are totally winning it this year!
When it comes to selecting the right hairstyle for your daughter so many things must be put into consideration: the school they go to, the weather, their hair length, what is trending, their personality and of course, what they like. Kids hairstyles have evolved from the normal simple lines we used to endure back in the day, to the crazy colours and weaves children are now doning! Times have changed these are the latest hairstyles that would look totally amazing on your daughter.
Which of these hairstyles is your favourite?
1. A little fun in children’s‘ hairstyles goes a long way! Let your child get the best of braids and cornrows.
2. Instead of having a cornrow facing backwards, you can get a circular one to add some funk to the braids.
3. Bantu knots meet crotchet meets cornrows.
There is a lot going on with this look but it is perfect for special occasions. Be sure to choose a good quality weave because you do not want your child to itch.
4. When your hairdresser had a PhD in cornrows, this happens.
This is one of those hairstyles that take some time to complete but the wait is worth it. They will totally be the talk of their class!
5. Pussycat braids hairstyle never left!
This hairstyle has been there for generations and it seems it will never go away. Your daughter will definitely love this look because it is simple and accessorizing it is so much fun.
6. ‘Akianza kumea pembe’ :-).
Lol! These aren’t the pigtails of your youth! Besides the darling look, these cornrow braids are easy to maintain and easy to remove making it a good experience for both you and your child.
Which hairstyle does your daughter love?
Featured Image via: Instagram/NaraAfrica