It’s Kenyan tradition to have fruits after any meal at a party.
No matter how full you are, there will always be that mama going round with a platter of watermelon or bananas and sometimes you take a piece of it out of courtesy and not even because you want to eat the fruit. It’s healthy to have fruit but sometimes, you’d rather pass out on it especially after getting full on nyama choma or chicken which to be honest is always the highlight of the meal. Getting your guests to eat fruit is easier than you think and with these gorgeous serving ideas, they may end up being the highlight of your meal!
1. Fruit in a cone, yes, please!
2. These paper wraps are an amazing way to serve your fruit in portions.
3. Fruit skewers are great for parties or a larger crowd. You can add some creativity by putting the fruit colours matching the rainbow colour.
4. Who needs a fruit bowl when you can use your left over watermelon!
5. With that whipped cream on top, be sure everybody will want some.
6. You’d be surprised how little effort it can take you to create such a beautiful centerpiece.
7. Simple yet eye catchy. Again, very little effort put into this yet unique platter.
8. You can switch it up and add a few candies for the sweet tooths.
9. This is a great idea for a baby shower.
10. Cutting your fruit into shapes will give you these cute results.
More delicious cuisine These Delicious Foods Prove That Kenyan Cuisine Doesn’t Have To Be Boring