Pendo is definitely the Nairobi Diaries queen.
Love her or hate her Pendo is one of the most controversial cast member of the Nairobi Diaries and being one of the originals for season one, she has had one too many fights, good times and her love life has left many talking one too many times. Watching the reality show from season one, we have seen Pendo transform form that young lady who loved getting into fights with other cast members to the classy woman we all love to hate.
These are the reasons why we love Pendo.
1. She has the coolest wigs, weaves and her makeup is always flawless thanks to the talented and gorgeous Phoina Tosha.
2. Can we talk about Pendo’s style? She is curvaceous but she does not try to hide her amazing body. She wears figure hugging dresses and heels. Pendo, where did you get those shoes?
3. We love her Pendo because she is a fun person to hang out with. From going to the coast to riding quad bikes with her girl friends.
4. Can we talk about Pendo’s nails? She always has bold colored nails because life is too short to have boring nails and she might be getting them done at one of these nail bars in Nairobi.
5. At the end of the day, even with all that hate, she can still afford to smile and have a laugh at the haters. We are totally loving her matte lip creme.
6. We also love her because she is a go-getter. She launched her music career and did not care about other people’s opinion and we all need to have that kind of attitude.
7. She found love in the hardest place and she is simply too sweet around Luwi. They are sweet and both good looking and hopefully their love on reality television will not come to an abrupt halt like many have in popular TV shows.
Do you think Luwi and Pendo will survive as a couple on Nairobi Diaries? Who is your favorite Nairobi Diaries.